What are Cookies?
What's in a Cookie?
A cookie is a harmless little text file stored on your device. It contains some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name, and some digits and numbers. Any cookies that we use will not identify you personally; they consist of statistical information. This statistical data does not identify any personal information.
About the Cookies
This website uses two cookies. One is a tracking cookie called ss_lastvisit to allow us to determine if a website visitor is unique. The second tells us you've seen our cookie consent message. If you have, it prevents the message from appearing for another 14 days.
Can I Block Cookies?
Please note that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a notification bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google and our own real-time analytics platform. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.]